Monday 23 February 2015

A new start...

So when I was younger I wanted to start a blog for all the wrong reasons. I wanted to get as many people as possible to see my posts, I wanted as many likes and comments as possible and I posted about what I thought people wanted to read.

Now I am older (23) and feel I am at a cross road in my life where I have so many questions and thoughts about different things and don't know what to do with them which has lead me here.

I did used to post on here a while ago so there may be some people that see this so feel free to unfollow, delete or whatever as the purpose of this blog has now changed. I want this to be a space where I can ask questions, write thoughts, inspirations and challenges, a place where I feel I can be myself and not worry or feel stressed. I want this to be an outlet in what seems like a life that is flying by without me realising.

So I do not know how often I will write here or what it will be about but what I do know is that this time I will be doing it for myself about things that mean something to me.

Let the journey begin...

No comments:

Post a Comment